Commercial cleaning prices vary according to the sort of space that needs to be cleaned. Medical offices, which require more specialized work, may charge more per hour than standard business offices. Here are some examples of different sorts of areas and their hourly cleaning costs. Join us as we answer the key topic, “Am I Charged Per Office for Commercial Cleaning?” And don’t hesitate to contact our cleaning experts at (804) 315-9573 for any questions and pricing information for V and W commercial cleaning services near me.
Commercial cleaning costs range from $140 to $300, with a 2,000-square-foot office costing an average of $220. More expensive projects can cost $1,000 or more, but you can pay as little as $80. A one-time cleaning service will cost more than scheduling frequent appointments.
Cleaning of the Office
Prices for office cleaning services in your area might range from $20 to $80 per hour. The lower cost estimate may be per person, and the bigger cost estimate may be for a group of professionals.
Cleaners may charge by the square foot rather than by the hour in some situations, such as for large or multi-floor workplaces or locations that require more frequent treatments. Cleaners may charge the following rates:
- Hourly for one or two weekly cleanings
- per square foot for three or more weekly cleanings
Cleaning of a Medical Office
Medical office cleaning prices are typically at least $10 higher per hour than conventional commercial cleaning rates. Medical facilities are more expensive to clean than regular offices since they have greater sanitization requirements and include more difficult duties, such as dealing with hazardous waste and chemicals.
Cleaning Service for Restaurants
The typical restaurant cleaning service charges $90 per hour, but fees range from $20 to $150. Cleaning a restaurant can be divided into the following categories:
- Light cleaning often involves dusting and cleaning bathrooms; hourly rates range from $20 to $40.
- Heavier cleaning: This typically includes cleaning big commercial kitchens; rates range between $50 and $150 per hour.
Cleaning the Restaurant Hood
Hiring a professional to clean your kitchen hood would cost you between $140 and $180 per hour. Some cleaners may demand a flat cost, which ranges between $400 and $430. This fee includes cleaning the ducting, baffle filters, fans, and hood canopy. Cleaning access panels, for example, can raise the entire cost.
A retail store’s commercial cleaning service costs range between $20 and $50 per hour. If a professional cleaning service charges by square foot, the cost can range between $0.05 and $0.20. A one-time deep cleaning may be more expensive, ranging from $0.10 to $0.30 per square foot.
Most cleaning service providers will require you to sign a 1 to 3-year contract. Working under an arrangement has the advantage of making the per-visit rate more affordable. However, ensure that there is an opt-out mechanism in the contract if the services are unacceptable.
Cleaning Up After Construction
Construction cleaning costs, on average, run between $180 and $690. The cost of a huge project can exceed $3,000. In general, plan on spending $0.10 to $0.50 per square foot, or $30 to $50 per hour, on on-site cleanup.
Factors Influencing Commercial Cleaning Costs
Because business cleaning services assist a large range of property types, including restaurants, officers, medical institutions, retail sites, churches, and schools, the average price for commercial cleaning services can vary substantially. When you consider that some customers prefer to hire professional standard cleaners for a one-time service while others use the cleaning service regularly and continuously, it helps to understand some of the cost variations. So, here are some of the things that can influence commercial cleaning costs:
- One-Time Commercial Cleaning Rates per Square Foot
- The Impact of the Number of Windows and Bathrooms on Commercial Cleaning Costs
- Flat Rates for Commercial Cleaning
- Hourly Rates for Commercial Cleaning
The Impact of the Number of Windows and Bathrooms on Commercial Cleaning Costs
Bathrooms, windows, kitchens, and break rooms typically take longer to clean and disinfect than offices, corridors, or waiting spaces in a normal office structure. The more windows that must be washed and the more high-traffic areas that must be cleaned, the higher the total cleaning cost.
The following is a hypothetical breakdown of commercial cleaning costs, including insight into how the types of spaces being cleaned can affect the overall cleaning cost:
- A standard 1,000-square-foot doctor’s office costs $105. This contains two kitchens or lunch spaces, four restrooms, ten offices, a receptionist area, ten windows, a sitting area, a stairwell, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming for everyone—three hours of labor at a rate of $35 per hour.
- $210 for a typical 10,000-square-foot company space on two stories. This contains an executive office, four offices, four restrooms, a customer service area, a lunchroom, the main entrance, the showroom, and floor and front window washing. Six hours of labor at a rate of $35 per hour.
- $420 for a typical 20,000-square-foot commercial office area. This contains an executive office, a lunchroom, four restrooms, a showroom, a customer service area, front windows, the main entrance, and floor and front window washing. Twelve hours at a rate of $35 per hour.
Flat Rates for Commercial Cleaning
When cleaning a commercial location, some commercial cleaning companies charge a set rate. Typically, they will conduct a site inspection to walk through and determine how many staff will be needed and the projected time of the job based on the number of rooms, room kinds, and square footage. They then break down the job by the hour to present their consumer with complete pricing.
Hourly Rates for Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning charges ranging from $50 to $100 per hour per worker assigned to the job constitute a typical pricing range. Companies that charge by the hour may offer a free pricing estimate based mostly on the length of time it will take to clean a place. However, once the service is performed, this estimate may change because the time it takes to clean the same space may vary based on what needs to be done, altering the office cleaning price.
Contact V and W business cleaning services immediately at (804) 315-9573 to book commercial cleaning services in Richmond. Also, check our website to see if “Commercial Cleaning Is Necessary for My Office.”